- As You Like It: Act II Scene 1. Jacques and the Wounded Stag.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Isabel Combs Stuebe, Life and works of William Hodges, , Garland Publishing, Inc., New York, 1979, pp. 340-41, no. 625, NJ18 H646 S75 1979 (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Middiman, ca. 1750–1831, British, As You Like It: Act II Scene 1. Jacques and the Wounded Stag, 1791
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.