A View of Fort Gary and Fort Douglas
- 19th century
- Gray wash on moderately thick, rough wove paper
- 5 5/8 × 8 1/2 inches (14.3 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed in black ink on verso: "A View of Fort Gary and Fort Douglas"
Signed in graphite, lower right: " M.A.H."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of William Lamson Warren, Class of 1935
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | base | flag | forts | hills
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, ( M. A. H. 19th c. ), A View of Fort Gary and Fort Douglas, 19th century
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.