- Robert Banks Jenkinson, 2nd Earl of Liverpool
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 22 1/2 × 17 inches (57.2 × 43.2 cm) and Image: 17 1/2 × 13 13/16 inches (44.5 × 35.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "18[a]95"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Hinge 23 1/ x 18 [?]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Turner, 1774–1857, British, Robert Banks Jenkinson, 2nd Earl of Liverpool, 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.