IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, Sunrise, 1815
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: On Mr. Reed's Pheasant Keep, Cromer
- Black chalk and white chalk on moderately thick, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 × 7 inches (12.1 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, lower left: "On Mr. Reed's Pheasant Keep Cromer"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of William Lamson Warren, Class of 1935
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- Cromer | England | Europe | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.