- His Majesty Reviewing His Troops on Black Heath
- Aquatint, etching, and engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 18 13/16 × 28 inches (47.8 × 71.1 cm) and Image: 17 1/2 × 27 13/16 inches (44.5 × 70.6 cm)
Paul Mellon Collector's mark
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by W. Mason Esqr."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by Pollard"; lettered, lower center: "His Majesty, | Reviewing his Troops on Black Heath"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Pollard, 1755–1838, British, His Majesty Reviewing His Troops on Black Heath, 1797
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.