- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- 11 x 9 13/16 inches (27.9 x 25 cm), 9 5/16 x 8 1/8 inches (23.7 x 20.7 cm), and 8 9/16 x 7 7/16 inches (21.7 x 18.9 cm)
Lettered in black ink, along lower left border of oval image: "Drawn by . Mortimer."; lower center: "Published as the Act directs, July 19 1779, by R. Blyth."; along lower right border of oval image: "Etched by R. Blyth."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | man | moustache | mythology | oval | portrait | vines | wreath
- Associated People:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.