- George Horne D.D. Late Lord Bishop of Norwich
- Steel engraving on medium, cream, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Mount: 24 × 17 1/4 inches (61 × 43.8 cm), Sheet: 5 3/8 × 4 5/16 inches (13.7 × 11 cm), and Image: 3 3/8 × 2 3/4 inches (8.6 × 7 cm)
Watermarak: "J Whatman | 1842"
Painted by T. Olive. Engraved by A. W. Warren. | George Horne, D.D. | Late Lord Bishop of Norwich."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred William Warren, active 1791–1809, George Horne D.D. Late Lord Bishop of Norwich, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.