Jacob Bryant Esq.
- between 1812 and 1814
- Materials & Techniques:
- Stipple engraving on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper, laid in mount made of moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Mount: 11 3/8 x 17 3/16 inches (28.9 x 43.7 cm), Sheet: 4 5/8 x 3 5/16 inches (11.7 x 8.4 cm), Image: 3 9/16 x 3 1/16 inches (9.1 x 7.8 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center, along border of oval image: "Engrav'd by Ridley & Blood. | JACOB BRYANT Esqr. | From a drawing by the Revd. J. Bearblock, | at Eton College, 1801."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | coat | frill | holding | man | oval | paper (document genre) | portrait | profile (figure) | wig
- Associated People:
- Bryant, Jacob (bap. 1717, d. 1804), antiquary and classical scholar
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by T. Blood, active 1812–1814, Jacob Bryant Esq, between 1812 and 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.