- Study of a Youth Wearing a Cloak
- Engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper, mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 24 1/8 × 17 1/8 inches (61.3 × 43.5 cm), Sheet: 7 3/8 × 5 inches (18.7 × 12.7 cm), and Image: 3 11/16 × 3 inches (9.4 × 7.6 cm)
Watermark: "J Whatman | 1842"
Lettered, lower center: "Engraved by W. Raddon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
W. Raddon, active 1817–1862, Study of a Youth Wearing a Cloak, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.