- Stipple engraving and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 5 3/16 inches (18.4 × 13.2 cm), Image: 6 1/16 × 4 13/16 inches (15.4 × 12.2 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Eccardt pinx.,t"; lower center: "Thomas Gray."; lower right: "Heath Sculp.t"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- collar | cravat | man | oval | papers | poet | portrait | posing | scholar | solemn | thoughtful
- Associated People:
- Gray, Thomas (1716–1771), poet and literary scholar
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Heath, 1785–1848, British, Thomas Gray, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.