- Edward I, King of England, Lord of Ireland and Duke of Aquitaine
- Engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, monted on, moderately thick, slighlty textutred, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 23 3/4 × 17 1/8 inches (60.3 × 43.5 cm), Sheet: 11 3/8 × 7 3/8 inches (28.9 × 18.7 cm), and Image: 10 5/8 × 7 1/16 inches (27 × 17.9 cm)
Lettered, center: "EDWARD I KING OF ENGLAND | LORD OF IRELAND & DUKE OF AQUITAINE"; lettered, lower center: "Over the Gate of Carnarvon Castle, the remains of an antient Statue of K. Edwrad I."; lettered, lower right: "Vertue Inv. & Sculpsit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Vertue, 1684–1756, British, Edward I, King of England, Lord of Ireland and Duke of Aquitaine, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.