King Henry VII and Elizabeth of York, Queen of England
- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Mount: 24 × 17 1/4 inches (61 × 43.8 cm), Sheet: 11 1/2 × 7 3/8 inches (29.2 × 18.7 cm), Image: 10 7/8 × 7 inches (27.6 × 17.8 cm)
Watermark: "J Whatman | 1842"
Lettered, lower left: "from an antient Limning in the Royal Collection"; lettered, lower center: "KING HENRY VII."; lettered, lower right: "Elizabeth of York | Q.: of Engl:. G. Vertue Inv. Sc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Vertue, 1684–1756, British, King Henry VII and Elizabeth of York, Queen of England
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.