Title page for: Drawings of Droitwich and its Environs
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black ink, gray ink, graphite, and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 20 3/4 x 14 1/8 inches (52.7 x 35.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen with black ink and gray ink, center: "To Richard Lambert Jones Esqr | This Collection of Drawings | of | Droitwich | and its | Environs | is most respectfully Dedicated | by his Obliged Servants | John Buckler F.S.A. | & | J. C. Buckler."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | collection
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Buckler FSA, 1770–1851, British, Title page for: Drawings of Droitwich and its Environs, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.