- Court Dress of the Duchess of Orleans and a Spanish Lady 1690, n.d.
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, smooth, cream card
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 5 3/8 inches (18.1 × 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Spanish Lady 1690 Court Dress of the Duchess of Orleans"; inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Court Drefs of the Duchsfs of Orleans Spanish Lady 1690"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | court dress | dresses | figure study | lady | Spanish | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Court Dress of the Duchess of Orleans and a Spanish Lady 1690, n.d, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.