IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, Court Dress of the Duchess of Orleans and a Spanish Lady 1690, n.d, undated
Court Dress of the Duchess of Orleans and a Spanish Lady 1690, n.d.
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, smooth, cream card
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 5 3/8 inches (18.1 × 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Spanish Lady 1690 Court Dress of the Duchess of Orleans"; inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Court Drefs of the Duchsfs of Orleans Spanish Lady 1690"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | court dress | dresses | figure study | lady | Spanish | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.