IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sir Hubert von Herkomer, 1849–1914, British, Old Man, undated
- Mezzotint, etching, and drypoint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 5 7/8 × 4 15/16 inches (15 × 12.5 cm), Image: 5 9/16 × 4 3/4 inches (14.1 × 12 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Gift of Donald & Willi Holden
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | gaze | genre subject | man | old | shadows | solemn | thoughtful
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.