Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, The Alhambra Theatre, "On the Sands", 1910
The Alhambra Theatre, "On the Sands"
- Black chalk and graphite on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- 8 7/8 x 11 inches (22.5 x 27.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "DLA 1476 CC"
Collector's mark: SFG
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | audience | box (audience space) | boxes (box seats) | curtain | footlights | proscenium | stage | theater | theater boxes | theater design | theatre
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest: