Spencer Frederick Gore, 1878–1914, British, The Alhambra Theatre, "On the Sands", 1910
The Alhambra Theatre, "On the Sands"
- Black chalk and graphite on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 x 11 inches (22.5 x 27.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "DLA 1476 CC"
Collector's mark: SFG
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- audience | box (audience space) | boxes (box seats) | curtain | footlights | proscenium | stage | theater | theater boxes | theater design | theatre
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.