- Craven House, Craven Building, Drury Lane
- Engraving on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/4 × 8 inches (31.1 × 20.3 cm), Plate: 8 7/8 × 6 7/8 inches (22.5 × 17.5 cm), and Image: 6 × 6 7/16 inches (15.2 × 16.4 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "CRAVEN HOUSE, | CRAVEN BUILDINGS | DRURY LANE | See Pennant | Published Sep.r 29th 1800, by John Manson, No 6 Pall Mall"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Craven House, Craven Building, Drury Lane, 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.