- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- 9 13/16 x 7 5/16 inches (24.9 x 18.6 cm) and 7 13/16 x 7 1/16 inches (19.8 x 17.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "3/- | [...]cup[...]er | 25a (encircled)"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Henry Anelay. | Printed by Mitchell, Lovell's Court, Paternoster Row."; lower right: "W. H. Egleton. | I am, very dear Sir | very sincerely Yours | James Bromley [facsimile manuscript and signature]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | chair | coat | eyeglasses | man | portrait
- Associated People:
- Bromley, James (1800–1838), engraver
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.