- Sir David Baird, 1st Baronet
- Engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 × 7 5/8 inches (24.1 × 19.4 cm) and Image: 4 1/2 × 3 11/16 inches (11.4 × 9.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.1 P.29"
Lettered, lower center: Lieut General |SIR DAVID BAIRD. K..C | &c. &c. &c. | London Pub.1806. & Sold by Anthy Cardon, 37. London Street, Fitzroy Square."; lettered, lower left: "Drawn by A.J.Oliver A.R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by A.Cardon."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Anthony Cardon, 1772–1813, Flemish, Sir David Baird, 1st Baronet, 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.