- Bank of England Royal Exchange
- Engraving on smooth, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 9/16 × 19 3/8 inches (37 × 49.2 cm) and Image: 12 1/16 × 17 15/16 inches (30.6 × 45.6 cm)
Signed (?) and dated in graphite, lower right: "Jn 1790"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James H. Kernot, active early 19th century, Bank of England Royal Exchange, 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.