Gentleman in a Fawn Colored Coat
- Watercolor on ivory
- Frame: 2 1/2 x 1 5/8 x 1/4 inches (6.4 x 4.1 x 0.6 cm), Image: 2 x 1 5/8 inches (5.1 x 4.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Kenneth D. Rapoport, MD
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat | cravat | gentleman | man | nobility | portrait | ruffle
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.