- A View of London and Westminster from the Prince's Head, Battersea
- Engraving on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 4 7/16 × 6 11/16 inches (11.3 × 17 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "A View of London & Westminster, from the Prince's Head, Battersea, Surrey | Published by J. Sewell, Cornhill, 1787"; lower left: "Geo. Samuel del."; lower right: "Morris sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Morris, active 1771–1794, A View of London and Westminster from the Prince's Head, Battersea, 1787
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.