John Bluck, active 1791–1831, British, Cottage, Thames, Battersea, 1809
- Cottage, Thames, Battersea
- Aquatint on moderately textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 11 9/16 inches (23.8 × 29.4 cm), Plate: 8 × 10 3/8 inches (20.3 × 26.4 cm), and Image: 6 3/4 × 9 inches (17.1 × 22.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.