IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
George Siegmund Facius, 1750–1804, Richard Beadon, Bishop of Bath & Wells, undated
Richard Beadon, Bishop of Bath & Wells
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Iconographie Anglaise par Reynolds et Autres
- Stipple engravaing on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/2 × 12 1/16 inches (41.9 × 30.6 cm), Plate: 14 5/16 × 10 3/4 inches (36.4 × 27.3 cm), Image: 11 3/8 × 9 1/16 inches (28.9 × 23 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol. 1. P.34"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "D. Beadon Bishop of Bath & Wales, inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Private Plate"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by L.F. Abbott"; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by G. S. Facius"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- book | man | portrait | religious and mythological subject | tippet | wig
- Associated People:
- Beadon, Richard (1737-1824), Bishop
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.