- Richard Beadon, Bishop of Bath & Wells
- Stipple engravaing on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/2 × 12 1/16 inches (41.9 × 30.6 cm), Plate: 14 5/16 × 10 3/4 inches (36.4 × 27.3 cm), and Image: 11 3/8 × 9 1/16 inches (28.9 × 23 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol. 1. P.34"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "D. Beadon Bishop of Bath & Wales, inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Private Plate"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by L.F. Abbott"; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by G. S. Facius"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- book | man | portrait | religious and mythological subject | tippet | wig
- Associated People:
- Beadon, Richard (1737-1824), Bishop
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Siegmund Facius, 1750–1804, Richard Beadon, Bishop of Bath & Wells, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.