- Battersea, Chelsea and London from Mr. Rucker's Villa
- Hand colored aquatint on smooth, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 9/16 × 20 1/8 inches (34.4 × 51.1 cm), Plate: 10 1/8 × 14 3/16 inches (25.7 × 36 cm), and Image: 8 × 12 inches (20.3 × 30.5 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "J. Farington R.A. del."; lower left: "Pub. June 1, 1795, by J&J Boydell, Shakespeare"; lower center: "Battersea, Chelsea, & LONDON, from Mr. Rucker's Villa"; lower right: "Gallery Pall Mall & No 90, Cheapside"; lower right: "J.C. Stadler Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Joseph Constantine Stadler, active 1780–1812, British, Battersea, Chelsea and London from Mr. Rucker's Villa, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.