Francis Sydney Unwin, (?), 1885–1925, British, North Gate House of Bermondsey Abbey, undated
- North Gate House of Bermondsey Abbey
- Engraving on smooth, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/8 × 8 5/8 inches (26.4 × 21.9 cm) and Image: 6 3/16 × 4 3/8 inches (15.7 × 11.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.