- Mrs. Harriet Bouverie and Mrs. Frances Anne Crewe
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 17 1/2 × 20 9/16 inches (44.5 × 52.2 cm) and Image: 16 1/8 × 19 15/16 inches (41 × 50.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Mrs Bo[wyer] and Mrs [...cewe"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.1 Page 47"
Lettered, lower center: "Published According to Act July 24 1770 by Jno.Wilson in Litchfield Street St.Anne Soho"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Giuseppe Marchi, ca. 1735–1808, Italian, Mrs. Harriet Bouverie and Mrs. Frances Anne Crewe, 1770
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.