- Lord Robert Hobart, 4th Earl of Buckinghamshire
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 19 3/8 × 13 7/8 inches (49.2 × 35.2 cm) and Image: 17 1/2 × 13 13/16 inches (44.5 × 35.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.1 Page 55"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Earl of Buckinghamshire"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by T. Lawrence R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by J. Gorzer"; lettered, lower center: "The Right Honble. Lord Hobart. | London Published as the Act directs May 1796 by J Grozer No. 8 Castle Street Leicester Fields."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Joseph Grozer, ca. 1755–1798, British, Lord Robert Hobart, 4th Earl of Buckinghamshire, 1796
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.