Thomas Medland, 1755–1823, British, Ruins of St. Paul Covent Garden, 1795
Ruins of St. Paul Covent Garden
- Sheet: 4 1/8 x 6 1/4in. (10.5 x 15.9cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | cityscape | columns (architectural elements) | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Covent Garden | England | London | St Paul's Church
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.