- Figure Composition Study 8
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 x 7 1/8 inches (12.1 x 18.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso, in graphite, upper left: "958 | 936"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; Watermark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Figure Composition Study 8, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.