- John Jeffreys Pratt, 1st Marquess Camden, 2nd Earl Camden
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 26 7/8 × 16 13/16 inches (68.3 × 42.7 cm), Plate: 25 13/16 × 15 7/8 inches (65.6 × 40.3 cm), and Image: 24 9/16 × 15 3/4 inches (62.4 × 40 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Painted by Hoppner"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Earl Camden | Published as the Act directs"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: Engraved by Wm. Ward"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.2.Page67"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Ward, 1766–1826, British, John Jeffreys Pratt, 1st Marquess Camden, 2nd Earl Camden, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.