George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Figure Composition Study 25, undated
Figure Composition Study 25
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: List of Tasks
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 6 1/8 x 7 3/4 inches (15.6 x 19.7 cm)
Extensive inscriptions on verso, in pen and brown ink.
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; Watermark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.