- Additional Title(s):
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 x 6 3/4 inches (11.1 x 17.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso, in graphite, lower left: "05"
Oval collector’s mark: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4541)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | still life
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.