- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 20 11/16 x 15 inches (52.5 x 38.1 cm), 14 1/2 x 12 3/4 inches (36.8 x 32.4 cm), and 14 1/8 x 12 1/2 inches (35.9 x 31.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "?? \Ø"; on back, lower left: "a45299 (underlined)"
watermarked around perimeter (four times), center left, upper center, center right, and lower center: "O. W. P. & A. C. L."
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "A. .F. Affleck | 1908"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Andrew .F. Affleck."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | barges (flat-bottomed watercraft) | bridge (built work) | cathedral | cityscape | crosses (objects) | flying buttresses | gargoyles | river | rose windows | seamen | steeples | towers (building divisions) | trees
- Associated Places:
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris | France | Paris | Pont au Double | Seine | Ville de Paris, Départment de | Île-de-France
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Andrew Fairbairn Affleck, 1874/7–1936, Notre Dame, 1908
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.