IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Stanley Anderson, 1884–1966, British, Somerset House, London, 1910
Somerset House, London
- Drypoint and etching on medium, smooth, beige Asian paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 x 18 13/16 inches (29.8 x 47.8 cm), Plate: 8 9/16 x 15 1/4 inches (21.7 x 38.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "266/v"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: S. ANDERSON 1910 | monogram [SR(?)]"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Stanley Anderson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | barge (flat-bottomed watercraft) | birds | boats | bridge (built work) | buildings | churches | cityscape | columns (architectural elements) | domes | lampposts | marine art | men | oars | pediments | pole | police station | river | rowing | sailboat | seamen | smoke | steeples | telephone wires | trees
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Greater London | London | Somerset House | St. Mary le Strand | Thames | United Kingdom | Waterloo Bridge
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.