Somerset House, London
- Drypoint and etching on medium, smooth, beige Asian paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 x 18 13/16 inches (29.8 x 47.8 cm) and Plate (to image): 8 9/16 x 15 1/4 inches (21.7 x 38.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "266/v"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: S. ANDERSON 1910 | monogram [SR(?)]"
signed in graphite, lower right: "Stanley Anderson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | barge (flat-bottomed watercraft) | birds | boats | bridge (built work) | buildings | churches | cityscape | columns (architectural elements) | domes | lampposts | marine art | men | oars | pediments | pole | police station | river | rowing | sailboat | seamen | smoke | steeples | telephone wires | trees
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Greater London | London | Somerset House | St. Mary le Strand | Thames | United Kingdom | Waterloo Bridge
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Stanley Anderson, 1884–1966, British, Somerset House, London, 1910
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.