- Salus Infirmorum
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 9 1/2 inches (34.3 x 24.2 cm), Plate: 8 3/4 x 7 5/16 inches (22.2 x 18.6 cm), and Image: 8 9/16 x 7 1/4 inches (21.7 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Salus Infirmorum - very few proofs."; lower right: "C.D. 32 V"
Signed in graphite, lower center: "RobertAustin"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baby | blanket | bridle | buildings | cape | children | dog (animal) | donkey | dress | earring | family | flowers (plants) | foliage | genre subject | grass | jackets | kerchief | man | niche | pilgrims | praying | reins | rosary | sadness | shoes | shrine | solemn | stones | trousers | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Sargent Austin, 1895–1973, British, Salus Infirmorum, 1922
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.