- Plane Tree Cottage
- Etching and drypoint prints with tan tone on medium, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/16 x 11 1/8 inches (20.5 x 28.2 cm), Plate: 5 1/2 x 5 13/16 inches (14 x 14.7 cm), and Image: 5 1/8 x 5 5/8 inches (13 x 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Plane Tree Cottage v9v36"; lower right: "D3o64-"; on back, lower left: "25 (circled)"
Lettered, lower center: "R.S.A"
Signed in graphite, lower center: "RobertAustin-"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | architectural subject | birds | blocks | boats | chickens | chimneys | cottage | dock | donkey | fences | fields | garden | hedges | hills | house | lake | landscape | path | pipe | roofs | sheds | trees | yard
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Sargent Austin, 1895–1973, British, Plane Tree Cottage, 1926
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.