IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Robert Sargent Austin, 1895–1973, British, Plane Tree Cottage, 1926
Plane Tree Cottage
- Etching and drypoint on medium, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/16 x 11 1/8 inches (20.5 x 28.2 cm), Plate: 5 1/2 x 5 13/16 inches (14 x 14.7 cm), Image: 5 1/8 x 5 5/8 inches (13 x 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Plane Tree Cottage v9v36"; lower right: "D3o64-"; on back, lower left: "25 (circled)"
Lettered, lower center: "R.S.A"
Signed in graphite, lower center: "RobertAustin-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | architectural subject | birds | blocks | boats | chickens | chimneys | cottage | dock | donkey | fences | fields | garden | hedges | hills | house | lake | landscape | path | pipe | roofs | sheds | trees | yard
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.