The Bell, No.1 at Wareham, Dorest
- Etching and stipple engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, brown laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 x 7 5/8 inches (24.8 x 19.4 cm), Plate: 5 9/16 x 4 3/16 inches (14.1 x 10.7 cm), and Image: 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches (13.6 x 10.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "The Bell. No 1. at Wareham, Dorset."; on back, lower left: "60 (circled)"
Lettered, upper center, inside image: "R.S.A"
Signed in graphite, lower center: "RobertAustin[...]."; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bell | boards | buildings | chimneys | nails | rafters | roofs | ropes | still life | windows
- Associated Places:
- Dorset | England | United Kingdom | Wareham
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Sargent Austin, 1895–1973, British, The Bell, No.1 at Wareham, Dorest, 1927
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.