Figure Composition Study 36
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 x 7 3/8 inches (11.7 x 18.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso, in graphite, upper left: "965"; center: "950"
Watermark; oval collector’s mark: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4541)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Figure Composition Study 36, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.