- Figure Composition Study 45
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 x 9 inches (15.2 x 22.9 cm)
Collector's mark: "G Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Figure Composition Study 45, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.