IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, The Building, 1904
- Additional Title(s):
- Etching and drypoint, with plate tone on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 16 15/16 x 13 3/8 inches (43 x 33.9 cm), Plate: 13 9/16 x 11 7/16 inches (34.5 x 29.1 cm), Image: 13 9/16 x 11 7/16 inches (34.5 x 29.1 cm)
Lettered lower left within image: "Muirhead Bone"
Signed in graphite, lower right below image: "Muirhead Bone"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | beams | builders | buildings | carriage | carts | chains | city | cityscape | construction | construction workers | equipment | flag | flagpole | hats | horses (animals) | industry | labor | ladders | men | pulleys | road | ropes | scaffolding | steam | street | structure | tools | urban | wagons | wheels | windows | work | workers | working
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | London | Mayfair | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.