- Ely Cathedral
- Drypoint and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, greened white Asian paper
- Sheet: 7 3/16 x 16 1/8 inches (18.3 x 40.9 cm) and Plate: 5 7/8 x 14 15/16 inches (15 x 37.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Ely Cathedral"; lower right: "18"
signed and numbered in plate, lower right: "Muirhead Bone 1213"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | architectural subject | buildings | cart | cathedral | farmers | farming | fence | fields | fisherman | fishing | fishing pole | gate | horses (animals) | houses | labor | ladder | landscape | men | panorama | plow (agricultural equipment) | rural | shed | shrubs | steeple | trees | wagon | workers | working
- Associated Places:
- Cambridgeshire | Ely | Ely Cathedral | England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, Ely Cathedral, 1903
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.