- Somerset House
- Drypoint and etching on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 17 5/16 x 15 9/16 inches (43.9 x 39.5 cm) and Plate: 12 x 11 5/16 inches (30.5 x 28.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "C. D. 185."
signed in plate, lower left: "Muirhead Bone"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | boats | bridges (built works) | buildings | city | cityscape | dock | figures | marine art | men | oars | river | rowing | sailboats | seamen | smoke | street lamps | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Greater London | London | Somerset House | Thames | United Kingdom | Waterloo Bridge
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, Somerset House, 1905
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.