IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, Walberswick Ferry, 1913
- Drypoint and etching on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 11 1/8 x 15 11/16 inches (28.2 x 39.8 cm), Plate: 7 11/16 x 10 inches (19.6 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "11"; lower right: "A · 11043 Walberswick Ferry."; on back, lower left: "M | 52 | 12606"
signed in plate, lower center: "Muirhead Bone"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | carts | chimney | dock | ferry | genre subject | hats | horses (animals) | labor | landscape | marine art | men | pole | sack | staff (walking stick) | stairs | transportation | village | wagons | wheels | workers | working
- Associated Places:
- Blyth | England | Suffolk | United Kingdom | Walberswick
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.