- Walberswick Ferry
- Drypoint and etching on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 11 1/8 x 15 11/16 inches (28.2 x 39.8 cm) and Plate: 7 11/16 x 10 inches (19.6 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "11"; lower right: "A · 11043 Walberswick Ferry."; on back, lower left: "M | 52 | 12606"
signed in plate, lower center: "Muirhead Bone"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | carts | chimney | dock | ferry | genre subject | hats | horses (animals) | labor | landscape | marine art | men | pole | sack | staff (walking stick) | stairs | transportation | village | wagons | wheels | workers | working
- Associated Places:
- Blyth | England | Suffolk | United Kingdom | Walberswick
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, Walberswick Ferry, 1913
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.