Study of Two Figures and a Face
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 x 6 inches (19.4 x 15.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso, in graphite, upper left: "892"
Watermark; oval collector’s mark: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4541)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- face | figure study | genre subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Study of Two Figures and a Face, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.