- Figure Composition Study 1
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 x 3 5/8 inches (11.4 x 9.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso, in graphite, upper center: "[...] | La Nai[...] Shakespeare | Mars 1794"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Figure Composition Study 1, 1794
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.