Print made by Gerald Leslie Brockhurst, 1890–1978, British, Almina, 1924
- Etching, stipple engraving, and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 7/8 x 8 1/8 inches (27.6 x 20.7 cm) and Plate (to image): 7 1/16 x 5 3/8 inches (18 x 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Almina S·15628 | w.48"
signed in graphite, lower right: "GL · Brockhurst."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | hands | headdress | lace | model | portrait | pose | ruffles | sleeve ruffs | stripes | woman
- Associated People:
- Folin, Anaïs
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.