IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, Title Page [North Italian Set], 1895
Title Page [North Italian Set]
- Part Of:
- Etching on thin, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 × 6 5/8 inches (22.5 × 16.8 cm), Image: 8 1/2 × 6 1/2 inches (21.6 × 16.5 cm)
Lettering inside image, lower left: "ETCHING | IN | NORTH | ITALY": lower left: "1896 | DYC"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "D.Y. Cameron"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Yale University Art Gallery Collection, The Edwin M. Herr, Ph.B. 1884, Memorial Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- religious and mythological subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.