Veronica [North Italian Set: No. 2]
- Part Of:
- Etching on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 × 7 3/8 inches (33 × 18.7 cm) and Image: 11 × 5 3/8 inches (27.9 × 13.7 cm)
Lettering inside image, lower center: "VERONICA | A MAID OF ITALY"; lower left: "DY Cameron 1895."
Signed in graphite, lower right: "D.Y. Cameron"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cap | costume | hair | headgear | jewelry | necklace | portrait | profile | woman
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, Veronica [North Italian Set: No. 2], 1895
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.