Veronica [North Italian Set: No. 2]
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 × 7 3/8 inches (33 × 18.7 cm), Image: 11 × 5 3/8 inches (27.9 × 13.7 cm)
Lettering inside image, lower center: "VERONICA | A MAID OF ITALY"; lower left: "DY Cameron 1895."
Signed in graphite, lower right: "D.Y. Cameron"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cap | costume | hair | headgear | jewelry | necklace | portrait | profile | woman
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, Veronica [North Italian Set: No. 2], 1895
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.