Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, A Venetian Fountain [North Italian Set: No. 7], 1894
A Venetian Fountain [North Italian Set: No. 7]
- Part Of:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 7 3/4 × 10 1/2 inches (19.7 × 26.7 cm) and 6 × 8 3/4 inches (15.2 × 22.2 cm)
Lettering, lower left: "DY Cameron 1984"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "D.Y. Cameron"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | birds | bridge (built work) | buildings | canal | cherubs | cisterns, water storage | costume | crucifix | flags | man | piazza | procession | relief | staff | stairs | wells | windows | women
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Mira | Veneto | Venice
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.